1. Eligibility for application
Applicants for each lesson of Chef Create Cooking Class in English must be 16 years of age or older, unless otherwise approved by our staff.
- Lessons are collaborative. We reserve the right to refuse applications from students who have difficulty communicating with the cooking class staff, or who are deemed to have physical or mental problems that make it difficult to cooperate.
2. About taking lessons
(1) Points to note when using the facilities
Childcare facilities are not available. For safety reasons, children under the age of 16 are not allowed to attend lessons, unless approved by the classroom staff. No one other than students are allowed to accompany or observe the class, unless otherwise permitted by the class staff.
Pets are not allowed.
No parking is available at any of the cooking class studios. Please use public transportation or pay parking nearby.
Please manage your valuables at your own risk. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, accident, or trouble between participants.
Smoking is prohibited at all studios.
(2) Points to note before taking lessons and during lessons
- Only the person who applies for the course may take the course. The right to take the course may not be lent or transferred to any other person.
- If the identity of the applicant cannot be verified due to the unclear photo of the applicant’s identification (passport, etc.) submitted at the time of application or any other reasons, the applicant’s participation may be denied.
- Please arrive at the classroom at least 5 minutes before the lesson starts. 30 minutes late or more may result in the cancellation of the class.
- If you have to cancel the lesson, please contact the instructor or our office.
- If you arrive by car for a lesson that includes alcoholic beverages, we will not be able to serve you alcoholic beverages.
- Please wear an apron in the classroom. Please remove your apron when going to the restroom.
- For hygiene reasons, please be sure to wear the designated gloves if you have manicured or gel nails or any other nail polish, if you have long nails, or if you have scars on your hands.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, makeup that leaves a scent, or anything else that may affect the food.
- You are allowed to take photos, videos, and record during demonstrations and hands-on training. However, you are prohibited from releasing them to third parties for commercial use.
- You are not allowed to take home any of the dishes you have made, unless the instructor has given you permission to do so. We will not be responsible for any problems, such as food poisoning, that may occur after taking home the dishes.
- Please be careful not to injure or burn yourself during the cooking class. We will not be responsible for any injuries or accidents that occur in our classroom, except in the case of negligence on our part.
- We are not responsible for any trouble that occurs between participants (or between a participant and a third party) while attending our class, or for any accident or trouble that occurs outside of the cooking class.
- Please refrain from talking on cell phones and other such devices in the classroom.
(3) Prohibited acts
Students who engage in any of the following acts will be asked to leave the venue. In such cases, the course fee will not be refunded, even if the course is still in session. In addition, we will not accept any further applications and will cancel all applications, including those for other courses to which you have already applied.
- Any behavior that causes annoyance, uneasiness or discomfort to other customers, cooking class staff, our lessons, or other related parties (including but not limited to obstructing the progress of the class, making strange or loud noises, dangerous or unsanitary behavior, defamation of honor or trust, discrimination, slander, invasion of privacy, sending untrue information, persistent requests for socializing or visits, following, ambushing, obscene or indecent language or behavior, coarse or abusive language or behavior, etc.)
- Business activities (sales pitches, solicitations, advertisements, etc.)
- Activities related to politics or religion, or activities based on specific ideological beliefs (including but not limited to election campaigning, making speeches or statements, solicitation to join organizations, distribution of leaflets, etc.)
- Personal interaction with the cooking class staff or requests for personal interaction with the cooking class staff
- Excessive consumption of alcohol or drugs
- Criminal acts or other acts that violate or threaten to violate the law
- Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
- Acts that violate these Terms of Service
- Any other behavior that we deem inappropriate
During the lesson, you may be interviewed or photographed without prior notice. Photographs, videos, articles, etc. taken as a result of these activities may be published on our website or in other media.
3. Emergency Response
- In the event of a disaster or other unavoidable circumstances, we may cancel lessons at short notice.
- If we decide to cancel a cooking class, we will promptly post the information on our website and send a notice to the e-mail address you provided when you applied for the lesson.
- We will not be liable for any damages incurred by the participant or any other third party due to the change, cancellation, or termination of the lesson.
4. About lesson contents
- In the event of difficulties in obtaining ingredients due to weather, logistics, or other unforeseen circumstances, the ingredients and the contents of the lesson may be changed without prior notice.
- If you are diagnosed with an infectious disease at the hospital, or if symptoms of a suspected infectious disease are confirmed, you will not be able to take the lesson. If a participant is determined by our staff to be unwell, regardless of the degree of infection or symptoms, we reserve the right to refuse the participation. In such a case, the lesson will be cancelled and the lesson fee will be refunded in accordance with our “Cancellation Policy”.
(*Infectious diseases: measles, chickenpox, mumps, influenza, pool fever, novel coronavirus, etc.)
5. Measures against food allergies
We do not provide any measures against food allergies, such as alternative ingredients or use of different tools. If you have any allergies, please participate at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any problems that may occur due to allergies.
The partial or complete reproduction (copying) and distribution of the contents of the textbooks, or publication on a website, blog, social networking service, etc., for the purpose of public disclosure to third parties is prohibited. These actions are subject to criminal penalties as a violation of copyright law.
7. Cancellation after application
If you wish to cancel after applying for a lesson, you must follow the “Cancellation Policy” set by our company.
If you do not attend the lesson on the day of the lesson without going through the cancellation procedure, your reservation for the lesson will be automatically cancelled and you will be obliged to pay the cancellation fee.
8. Management of personal information
- The personal information we receive will be used for the following purposes and will not be used for any other purposes.
(1) To distribute information about our classes
(2) Contact necessary to support the improvement of your cooking skills
(3) Contact necessary for your taking our lessons
- We will not provide you with the names or contact information of people you have met in our cooking classes.
- Please be aware that you are responsible for exchanging contact information with other customers. We will not be held responsible for any such exchanges.
9. Changes to these Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be changed at any time at our discretion without prior consent of the user. Unless otherwise specified by our company, the amended Terms of Service shall become effective from the time they are posted on the website, and users shall make use of our service in accordance with the amended Terms of Service.
Enacted on April 2, 2023